- Dual Citizenship allowed in St Kitts & Nevis, and the acquisition of citizenship is not reported to other countries.
- No physical residence requirements
- Citizenship passed down to future generations
- Visa-free travel to 140 countries and territories worldwide, including all of the EU.
- No interview requirement
- Inclusion of children under the age of 30
- Inclusion of parents & grandparents over the age of 55
- You are not liable for taxation, even if you decide to reside in St. Kitts and Nevis, as there are no direct personal taxes whatsoever